Time & Location
Aug 21, 5:30 PM
About the event
Join us Monday, August 21 via ZOOM at 5:30 p.m. for "State of the City" with Mayor John Cotugno.
Mayor Cotugno will give a brief update and answer questions regarding the following ongoing initiatives:
- Peter Polk has been hired as the project manager to advance Three Corners.
- The RFP soliciting developers for Three Corners has been issued; Colliers has been hired to market the RFP to the most qualified responders.
- City of Vero Beach has prevailed in the Vero Beach Preservation Alliance lawsuit.
- Budget workshops update.
- Draft retail marketing report from Bob Gibbs will be presented at City Council Workshop on Thursday, September 14 at 9:30 a.m.
- Downtown revitalization update
If you wish to join us in person at 5:00 p.m. at the office of Engel & Völkers for wine and cheese, please RSVP using this link.
If you wish to join virtually via ZOOM, please RSVP using the button on this page.
We will give priority to questions from ZOOM attendees.